Curl up with a delicious, nutrient-packed cup of tea! These yummy tea latte recipes are perfect for swapping out your morning brew for something less caffeinated. Plus, they’re more colorful and prettier to look at.
Lattes can be a healthy, slimming choice if you swap out sugar and whole milk for healthier choices. Try sweetening your tea with stevia, and enjoying it with frothed almond milk!
We’ve rounded up some of the trendiest, healthiest tea lattes for you to try out. And we’re sharing a few of our own favorite in-house tea recipes!
10 Delicious, Healthy Tea Latte Recipes to Curl Up With
1. Maple Pumpkin Pie Tea Latte Recipe
One of our favorite homemade lattes to warm your soul! For a real decadent treat, top with almond milk whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
- 1 – 2 tbsp Lone Star Botanicals Pumpkin Pie loose leaf tea
- 1 cup steaming almond milk
- 1 tsp microfiltered, grass-fed whey protein
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pure maple syrup to taste
- Whisk cold almond milk and whey protein powder together until blended.
- Over the stove, bring the protein almond milk to a slow boil.
- Remove from heat, and steep the Pumpkin Pie tea for 7 – 10 minutes to the desired strength.
- Add your vanilla extract and maple syrup and stir. Enjoy!
2. Lavender London Fog Recipe (via The Gracious Pantry)
This classic earl grey tea recipe is delicious with the added twist of lavender flowers! It’s a calming latte with a bit of caffeine that’s perfect for lazy Sunday mornings. And, it whips up fast with only a handful of ingredients: almond milk, honey, lavender, and vanilla.
3. Rose Water Tea Latte Recipe (via Aline Made)
Rose water tea is one of the new, trendy latte recipes on Pinterest and Instagram thanks to its beautiful color and aroma. Rose water is nourishing for your body, and very hydrating. Paired with a black tea base (like Ceylon tea), it’s perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up to refresh your mind and body. Top with rose petals for a truly beautiful, rich tea.
4. Iced Vanilla Sencha Green Tea Latte Recipe
Sencha green tea is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and polyphenolic compounds, so it helps boost your immune system and reduce stress. This simple latte recipe is perfect during the warmer seasons to sit outside and relax with.
- 1 heaping tbsp Lone Star Botanicals Sencha loose leaf green tea
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream (or, for a dairy free version, just use almond milk)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp stevia
- Large cup of ice
- Steep the sencha tea in the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea, and add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and stevia. Use a hand blender to froth together.
- Pour over ice and top off with cold water if needed. Enjoy!
5. Collagen Matcha Tea Latte Recipe (via JoyFoodSunshine)
Collagen is a fantastic source of protein and amino acids, and is a well-known anti-aging and beauty secret! This beauty milk matcha will help your skin glow, and your hair and nails to grow faster and stronger. It’s also ideal for muscle recovery after a workout.
This latte uses matcha, and we recommend ceremonial grade matcha green tea powder. It’s the highest and richest form of matcha.
6. Pink Moon Milk Tea Latte Recipe (via Broma Bakery)
Moon milk tea is another super popular tea trend right now, thanks to its relaxing properties for bedtime. It’s based on Ayurvedic healing traditions.
7. Almond Rose Chai Tea Latte Recipe (via Moon and Spoon and Yum)
This unique take on the classic chai tea latte includes almond butter, maple syrup and rose petals. It’s also vegan!
The almond butter helps to add extra creaminess, as well as protein.
8. Honey Chamomile Bedtime Tea Latte Recipe (via The Kitchn)
The perfect cup of tea to curl up with a good book and relax before bed! Steep 1 – 2 tbsp chamomile flowers in place of tea bags. And sweeten with honey sourced locally from your area to add extra health and allergy-fighting properties.
9. Iced Ombre Golden Milk Tea Latte Recipe (via 40 Aprons)
This modern twist on an Ayurvedic traditional healing tea is to die for! And, it’s totally Insta-worthy with its ombre layered effect. It uses superfood herbs like cardamom, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, and ginger to create a luscious, golden tea.
10. Spiced Matcha Tea Latte Recipe
Like a mix of a golden milk latte and green tea latte, this flavor-packed tea has mega anti-inflammatory benefits. Try our recipe:
- 1 tsp Lone Star Botanicals Ceremonial Grade Matcha powder
- 1 cup off-the-boil hot water
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream (or add almond milk for a dairy-free version)
- 1 tsp collagen (optional)
- ¼ – ½ tsp turmeric
- A pinch of black peppercorns
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of ginger (optional)
- Stevia to taste
- Whisk the matcha with a splash of hot water to form a paste. Then add the remaining water and stir. (This helps reduce separation of the powder as it sits.)
- Add all the other ingredients and whisk together. For more froth, try adding collagen and blending with a hand blender. Enjoy!