Health Benefits of Herbal Tea
Herbal tea is a delicious drink that also provides numerous health benefits. There are hundreds of different varieties of herbs that can be combined to make a tea specific to the health benefits you are looking for.
Most herbal teas offer some variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients. Common health benefits include relaxing the body and mind, reducing inflammation, boosting the immune system and detoxifying the body.
At Lone Star Botanicals we have six different tea blends so you can get the specific health benefits you are looking for without going through the trouble of making the blends yourself. All of our teas are USDA certified organic to fit into your healthy lifestyle. Learn more about the benefits of each one:
- Be Well: Bursting with nutrients and immune-boosting properties, this blend of echinacea, eleuthero, elderberry, nettle, licorice and ginger helps fight off illness and gives you the perfect pick me up when you are feeling under the weather.
- Dream: Our bedtime tea helps you wind down and drift off to a peaceful night’s sleep. The ingredients valerian root, St. John’s wort, catnip, passionflower, white willow bark, and skullcap calm the nerves, relax sore muscles and relieve anxiety.
- Goddess: Made from a blend of fennel, anise, red raspberry leaf, and red clover, this blend is designed to balance the female system, support reproductive health, and harness feminine energy.
- Good Vibes Only: This uplifting blend of herbs promotes positive energy, an elevated mood and a laid-back mindset. St. John’s wort and lavender flowers keep you calm and relaxed while ginger root, cinnamon bark, spearmint leaf, cardamom pods and fenugreek seed give the tea a delicious taste that you’ll love.
- Recover: This powerful blend includes green tea, eleuthero, ashwagandha, comfrey, oatstraw, horsetail, and turmeric. It provides natural anti-inflammatory benefits, bone repair, and muscle recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike. Your body will thank you for making it your go to post-workout drink!
- Wake: With a mighty kick of caffeine from green tea and yerba mate, this bold blend will get you going in the morning. Ginkgo provides increased energy, improved memory and better concentration.
Living a healthy lifestyle is made easier with herbal tea. If DIY is more your style, browse our selection of organic herbs and spices and have fun creating your own blends!