Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we’ve put together this blogpost to convince you that you should be adding Maca to your daily routine ASAP to boost fertility and libido! We will explain what Maca is, why it’s amazing, and TEN ways to use it everyday with recipe links.
What is Maca?
Maca is actually a root vegetable that is grown high in the mountains of Peru where almost nothing else thrives. Amazingly, though it grows in very harsh environment it is extremely nutrient dense providing many essential vitamins and minerals. It may also help improve mood, lower blood pressure, improve mental processes, help balance hormones and even boost the antioxidant count in your body, helping you fight off free radicals. That may be enough to convince you to add this wonderful adaptogen to your diet, but we have saved the best reason for last… Maca is also used to boost libido in both men and women! This study shows that after 8 weeks Maca increased sexual desire and this study showed that there seems to be clinical evidence that it can have positive effects on women in menopause.
How do you use it?
So you’re ready to get some Maca into your daily diet, but how? Here are 10 easy ways including 6 recipe links!
1. Add it to your morning coffee or tea.
2. Through a pinch in your oatmeal.
3. Shake a little in your smoothie.
4. Tonic Chai Latte from youngandraw.com.
5. Superfood Haute Chocolate from mynewroots.org.
6. DIY Energy Bars from mommypotomus.com.
7. Healthy Pancakes from nourisheverday.com.
8. Maca and Cacao Truffles from wickedspatula.com.
9. Maca Mocha Chia Pudding from littlebitsof.com.
10. Chocolate Pots de Creme from realfoodrn.com
Need to get your hands on some organic Maca powder? Shop here at lonestarbotanicals.com.
And because we believe so highly in Maca we want to give you some FOR FREE! All you have to do is shop at lonestarbotanicals.com February 1-7 2021 and every order will get a 2oz bag of Maca powder added to their order. No codes necessary!