Kava Kava Root (C/S) – 2 oz + Reusable Tea Bag Conventional
- Includes a free reusable tea bag!
Botanical Name: Piper methysticum
Components: A member of the pepper family, this herb is best known for its ability to fight stress, anxiety, and depression. It is a great alternative to coffee.
Overview: In the Pacific Islands, where Kava-Kava is indigenous, locals use this herb to unwind and relax. Although the leaves provide calming effects, the most potent medicine is in the roots. In addition to its relaxing effects on the muscles and nervous system, kava also eases pain in the uterus, making it a helpful combatant against menstrual cramps.
- Put 2 tablespoons of Kava Kava into the teabag and cinch tightly.
- Place bag in 6 oz of hot water, squeezing the bag repeatedly.
- Steep 10-30 min depending on desired strength.
- Remove teabag.
- Add coconut milk & honey if desired, or drink plain for a more traditional beverage.